Saturday 11 January 2014

The Rise of the Guardians



I watched the Rise of the Guardians with my little brother yesterday. It was his first time watching it! He was so excited.

Tooth

I had watched it once before with my big sister. Sherri decided that Felix was old enough to see it. (those are our real names if anyone is wondering!)

Bunny (voice by Hugh Jackman)

So yes. It was a brilliant evening. Mum gave us some chocolate to eat and Sherri wondered in and out. She was a bit busy with some novel writing to watch with us. (we are all writers. I have just joined NaNoWriMo YWP. My username is Jane Bennett.)

North

Felix really liked Bunny. That was his favourite character. He couldn't stop watching. I liked either Sandy, North or Tooth. Sorry Pitch!

Sandy

Everyone had a nickname. Bunny is easy. He is the Easter Bunny. Sandy is Sandman, North is Santa Claus, Tooth is the Tooth Fairy and Pitch is the hardest. He is the Boogyman.(you know, the one who hides under beds)

Pitch

I shouldn't write anymore. I don't like giving away spoilers!

Jack (oops I didn't even mention him)

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment