Sunday 19 January 2014

Favourite Series #1



Percy Jackson: I haven't watched movies or anything, but I have read the books (first series only). I thought that Annabeth was awesome, but Grover and Tyson were what I really read the books for they! They are amazing:)


Ranger's Apprentice: I am still working my way through the series, but I have already decided that Halt is my favourite character. I am a big fan of bows and arrows, fighting and adventure and so these books at once had my attention.


Lord of the Rings: A very famous book (everyone knows of it). I love comparing it's differences to the movie. I always loved Sam and Gollum in both! *Gollum*. I like Gandalf as well. I often wonder at how one makes up such a wonderful world.


Redwall: Cute animals are my favourites. Martin the Warrior is cool. He amazes me with his fighting and wonderfulness. I like Gomf. He is the funny mouse who makes up songs. I am so sad Brain Jacques has died!

Well I will continue this soon. As you can tell most of these are quite famous, but my next ones will get to the more unique favourites!

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment