Saturday 8 November 2014

Thank You To Everyone!

via
Hi guys! It's Kim and I'm back and I'm back for good this time. I know I said I was 'back' last time, but this time I really do mean it.

My family went through a hard time soon after I wrote that post and I couldn't write anything. I didn't have the spirit or anything good to write about. It was like my family was being torn apart.

But thankfully that's all over, but it's still a raw wound. We're all doing our best to forget it and forgive though.

In the five months I've been away from this blog, I've had a lot to think about. It seems like I'm a whole different person from who I was almost a year ago when I started this blog. yes, it's almost a year!

On another note, I'm a whole year older! I had my birthday in October. I'm still really excited about it.

We didn't do too much for my birthday. We were still getting over that hard time and so we just stayed home and had a bit of quiet time, but it was special.

Anyhow, thanks to everyone who's stuck with me for these months. I know I was a truly rubbish blogger, but you're all amazing!

I will see you all again really soonas I said, I'm back! 

God Bless You,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment