Tuesday 15 April 2014

Wild Theories!

 
 
 
I'm a huge FROZEN fan. I can't wait till it is on DVD. Only a few more days:)
 
I was reading on the internet and I saw an article on Frozen, Tangled and The Little Mermaid. Now I did see Rapunzel and Flynn in Frozen, but in this article it was saying that there is a theory that The Little Mermaid is connected to Tangled and Frozen.
 
 
 
You would have to read the whole article, but there was something about King and Queen in Frozen dying on their way to Rapunzel's wedding and that the shipwreck in The Little Mermaid is their ship.
 
It all seems a bit far fetched for me. The bit about Rapunzel was ok, but The Little Mermaid was just too far fetched. Especially when they had no idea about Frozen when they made it.
 
 
 
What do you think?
 
-Kim

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I mean, the Rapunzel thing is fun and makes sense, Rapunzel's mom and Elsa and Anna's mom even look a lot alike, but yea, Little Mermaid was made WAY before Frozen. :)
    By the way, Love your blog! :) :) :)
    -Anna <3
    www.bananaandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      Thanks, sorry it took so long to reply!

      Delete