Sunday 12 January 2014

New Rooms

Yesterday Mum gave me a big surprise.

"I have decided you and Sherri have been sharing a room for long enough. You can have the study. I know it is small, but I am sure it will do for you!"

"Thanks Mum," I cried.

We got to work cleaning out the study and putting my bed, lamp and other things into the room.

By the time we were finished it looked great! Sherri had been at work in our old room as well, cleaning and rearranging everything.

"It is like we are each getting a new room," She giggled. I agree It was so exciting and fun!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I have four sisters, and I have always shared a room with one of them. Someday I hope to have a room of my own too. I'm sure your room is lovely, even if it is small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is amazing. I have always wanted my own room.

      Delete
  2. Hey Kim, I love your blog and you have a great way of writing. Its really fun. I'm getting my own room too. It was supposed to be finished by now but it should be ready soon. I'm going to decorate it in Radiant Orchid. I'll post some pictures on my blog when its finished. Mya x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope your room gets finished soon
      Kim

      Delete
  3. Hi, Lady Kim! I found your blog while on NaNoWriMo in the Bloggers thread, and can I just say welcome to both the blogging world and YWP? My screen name on NaNo is MorningTime4, so you may see me lurking around. I'm busy nowadays, but I promise to keep an eye out on your blog. Also: that's awesome you're getting a new room! Yeah, I can sympathizes with the reaction to getting a room; I had to share a room until I was in fourth grade. :(

    Well, stay strong and wonderful! If you need help with blogging or NaNo or just want to talk, then just comment on my blog or shoot me a PM! xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Really? I will check you out and buddy you.
      Thanks! People are really nice me being new.
      Kim

      Delete