Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter and Blogging

There's two things I won't to say today! (Wow!) I should start with the more important one, which is: Happy Easter! I hope you all had a great day:) I sure know I did.

We spent Easter at the beach with our cousins. We had a great time.

It was a long trip to our cousins. Felix and I were very tired of the car by the time we arrived, but Sherri didn't really care how long it had been because she is doing Camp NaNoWriMo and she was writing.

I loved playing on the beach. We made an amazing sand castle, but sadly someone fell on it and ruined it:(

We had sandwiches and fruit for lunch. Our cousins had brought salad and ham rolls. We shared our food.

When we had had enough time on the beach we went over to our cousins' house. Aunt K. and Mum set about taking over the kitchen to make an awesome dinner.

Me and G. went into G's bedroom and played a game on her computer. It was called Sims! I have never played it before, but it was heaps of fun!

At about three, Dad and Uncle W hid some Easter eggs for the Easter egg hunt. We all hid in our cousins' rooms while they did it.

At our house we only hide the eggs in the house, but Dad and Uncle W hid them in the garden as well.

We had a hard time finding them all. We were hunting in two teams. Me, G, A and Sherri were on one team while Felix, D, L and C were on the other.

My team lost, but we didn't mind. We had had a great time.

After that we had dinner. It was a roast and after that we had cake.

Then we older kids watched some Doctor Who while the younger kids watched Cars. I am glad I am counted as one of the older kids. I hate Cars, but I don't mind Doctor Who, in fact I love it.

We had a great day. I was sad to go home:(

Now for the other thing. (Sorry this post is so long)

Has anyone noticed my awesome new blog design? Isn't it amazing? Rose from Truly. Madly. Deeply, did it for me. (I suggest you check out her blog)

She has her own blog design shop. All you have to do is fill out the form and she will make your blog awesome! Here is the link if you are interested: http://rosey-red-blogdesigns.blogspot.com.au/

If you want your blog redesigned, but don't really know what you want or don't know how to do it. Just go to Rose. She will sort you out! And best of all, its all free:)

Thanks Rose! The design is amazing:)

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment