Thursday 6 February 2014

Awesome Pics

Do you love interesting pictures? Well I sure do. Here are some I found on WeHeartIt! I hope you like them.

 

Who is a big ben lover? I love the angle of this picture, it makes it seems like a fantasy pic.


I have no real idea of what this is of, but it makes me like it all the more. Just a haze with a lot of arm sticking out.


Eifel Tower. All pictures of it are awesome, but I like the pink and the moon, don't they just go together?


Misty paint. The picture is amazing! I want to be able to take pictures like this.


Letter. I found this in vintage, but I don't see how it could be. Do you? People still send letters.


I wouldn't sit so close if I were you baby! She might dance onto you.


A pink fountain! Please give me one for my birthday:)


Just right for a hot summers day. I must learn to make them


Old books, yay! Great for a passionate reader. I think I will have all of those thank you:)

-Kim

P.S thanks for telling me about the site Rose!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love that picture of the colourful haze! It's actually an Indian festival of freedom and colour and happiness and such, called Holi. There are more cool pictures if you look for Holi. ;)

    ReplyDelete